If you're looking for a reliable airline from Russia, Aeroflot is undoubtedly one of the best airlines you can come across. Their baggage policies are customer friendly, which means you can carry free baggage. You only need to ensure that you have walked through the procedures.
Baggage Policy of Aeroflot
It will help if you make it certain that you have read the Aeroflot Airlines Baggage Policy and the condition below. Then you'll get an idea regarding the baggage policy.
- In the cabin, every individual can carry one baggage and one personal item.
- If you're carrying any outer garments, then that will not be counted as personal items.
- All the carry-on luggage should easily fit in the overhead cabin. That means you must ensure that your baggage is of the correct size.
- You can even fit your carry-on baggage under the seat.
- Your carry-on luggage should not be more than 10kg.
Checked Baggage Allowance
- You're allowed to have two checked bags. However, you must ensure that you have met the requirements regarding the measurements and weights.
- For business class, the maximum dimension of the baggage should not be more than 203 linear cm.
- For business class, ensure that the baggage's weight is not more than 32kg.
- For economy. You need to keep the maximum dimension of the baggage within 158 linear cm.
- In economy class, the maximum weight of your baggage should not be more than 23kg.
Conditions For Special Baggage
There can be a situation where you're carrying a different kind of luggage. In that case, you must ensure that you have read the policies provided ahead.
- Suppose you're carrying luggage related to ski equipment, musical instruments, golf equipment, etc. Then you'll be charged because of the reason related to the size, fragility, or other handling requirements.
Cost of Extra Baggage
The exact Aeroflot Airlines extra Baggage Fee will depend on the baggage and the flight category. It will cost you around $200 to make the booking. You'll be informed about the exact price by the customer service team.
You can connect with the team. The executives will ensure that you get quick information regarding the baggage. You can connect with Aeroflot's customer service through different mediums.
Connect with Customer Support
You need to ensure that you have called on the official Aeroflot number. Once you have called on it, then in a short period, your call will be connected to a live person. The agent will be there to help you out with the information related to the Aeroflot Carry-on Baggage Size. Then you'll not face any issues connecting with the customer service team.
Disclaimer: 7dayfly is an independent online travel service provider, and we are not associated with any third-party website. We never claim that we have direct links with any airline, and the information, name, or logo available on our website is only for information purposes. They are the sole property of their respective owners. Our primary purpose is to provide hassle-free travel services to the customers. 7dayfly will not be liable in case of any loss, damage, or data misuse that might come when using our website or taking services.