Generally, if you plan a trip early, you can avail of the tickets at lower prices. But if at the last moment there is any change and you have no other option than to cancel your booking, you will have to go ahead with process after understanding the policies. Though it was confusing earlier, now China Southern Airlines has made the process and policies of cancellations and refunds customer-friendly, so you can get through the process easily. But before that, you must be aware of the policies and procedures. Go through the content below that provides information on refunds and cancellations.
China Southern Airlines Cancellation Policy
To cancel a booking, you must be eligible for it. And to know whether you qualify or not for the same, go through the china southern airlines cancellation policy that will provide more information regarding Cancellations.
- If you have booked a ticket seven or more days from the departure date, you can cancel the made booking within 24 hours of making the purchase.
- Irrespective of the type of fares you have made the purchase, you can avail of the 24-hours risk-free cancellation.
- When the airline cancels your booking, they provide you with travel credits, vouchers, offers, and discounts for the upcoming booking. The validity of these is up to 365 days from the date of issue.
- You can also cancel award tickets if any, and the miles will get deposited into your account.
- If your flight is delayed for over four hours, you can cancel your booking and rebook a new ticket without paying any extra fees.
China Southern Airlines Refund Policy
After successfully making the cancelation, you can get a refund. For this, you will request the same. But before getting onto the refund process, you can go through the given China southern airlines refund policy.
- If you have a non-refundable ticket, you can cancel within the risk-free cancellation to avail of the refund.
- If you have purchased a refundable ticket, you can cancel your booking anytime before 3 hours of the departure time.
- Suppose the airline cancels your reservation for various reasons such as bad weather conditions, delay from the last origin, covid conditions, or a technical glitch. In that case, you can rebook a new ticket without paying to pay extra fees, or you can even cancel your booking and get a refund.
- You have made the bookings using miles; you will receive back the miles into your registered account. You can use these miles anytime within 365 days of the issued date.
China Southern Airlines Cancellation Process and Apply for the Refund.
To get the cancellation done, you may go through the china southern airlines cancellation fee and follow the given steps to cancel your booking and avail of the refund.
- Get on to the official website of China Southern Airlines https://www.csair.com/cn/.
- Click on the Itinerary section tab and enter the booking reference number and last name of the passenger to retrieve your booking.
- Then, tap the options on the booking summary page and select the cancel option.
- Now, choose a reason for cancellation and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Then, click the refund option from the summary page and fill out the refund form.
- Provide required details and request the same.
Suppose you want to know more about the cancellation fees of China Southern airlines or anything else regarding the process and policies. In that case, you can also write a china southern airlines refund email to avail of the refund from the airlines. You may even call the customer service team or visit the official website.
How Do I Contact Spirit Airlines At DFW Airport Immediately?
Spirit Airlines Dallas Airport Number and Procedure: Making a flight reservation with Spirit Airlines is always beneficial as you will...Read More
- For Flight Reservation
- Number Belongs To 7dayfly
Disclaimer: 7dayfly is an independent online travel service provider, and we are not associated with any third-party website. We never claim that we have direct links with any airline, and the information, name, or logo available on our website is only for information purposes. They are the sole property of their respective owners. Our primary purpose is to provide hassle-free travel services to the customers. 7dayfly will not be liable in case of any loss, damage, or data misuse that might come when using our website or taking services.