Turkish Airlines is a national airline in Turkish and also a member of the Star Alliance. It operates services to around 315 destinations in Asia, Europe, Africa, and the Americas. The airline is considered the largest mainline carrier in the world in terms of the passenger destination numbers. In case you don't know how do I call Turkish Airlines from Australia, it's a very simple method. The support team in Australia is very smart and patient enough to fix your issues. You can connect to them by calling their call center number. Here are the detailed steps listed below for your reference.
- Get on the official website of Turkish Airlines using any of your regular browsers.
- On the homepage, scroll down and find the Turkish Airlines section at the bottom.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the link get in touch
- You find out various contact information on the support page; go to the 'Our call center' section at the top
- From the drop-down list, you need to choose the region Australia and then search to get the Turkish Airline Australian call center number
- Dial the Turkish Airlines call center number +61 1800750849
- Let the call connect first, and then opt for your preferred language; you can press 1 for English
- Follow the IVR instruction running on the phone
- You get several options on call; select the one that suits your requirement most.
- Each option connects you to the live person on Turkish airlines directly or indirectly.
- You need to keep choosing the best options on every phone menu and proceed
- Opt for the live agent option as soon as it is available, and then wait
- Now once the Turkish Airlines agent is available in the next 5-10 minutes, you can share your issues to get the best solution
Where is Turkish Airlines Australia headquarters?
The Turkish Airlines Australia headquarters is located in Sydney. The complete address is Suite 1.03, Level 1, 56 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia. Besides, the main headquarters of Turkish Airlines is in Turkey; you can get the details by visiting the official website of Turkish Airlines.
What Time Turkish Airlines Australia Answer the Phone Call?
The support team at Turkish Airlines is available 24/7, so you can expect answers anytime. Besides, when you call the airline via the office number in Australia, you can expect answers during business hours, that is, Mon-Fri: 09:00 am - 17:00 pm. The office is closed on weekends and public holidays
How do I Contact Aeroflot?
Aeroflot flight is the best flight that gives all the services to their customers and assists them if they experience...Read More
How Much does Extra Baggage Cost Aeroflot?
If you're looking for a reliable airline from Russia, Aeroflot is undoubtedly one of the best airlines you can come...Read More
How Can I Get in Touch with Turkish Airlines?
You can get in touch with the Turkish airline with the help of various channels such as mail, phone call,...Read More
How Much is the Turkish Airlines Cancellation Fee?
Traveling to international destinations for vacations or business trips is quite normal. Still, the change of plans is an interruption...Read More
Can you Choose Your Seat on Turkish Airlines?
Guide to Choosing a Seat on Turkish Airlines Traveling to a comfortable seat while visiting the desired destination will make...Read More
Can I Get a Refund on Aeroflot?
Aeroflot provides its services across the globe. They have opted for a refund policy that is flexible and customer-friendly. You...Read More
Disclaimer: 7dayfly is an independent online travel service provider, and we are not associated with any third-party website. We never claim that we have direct links with any airline, and the information, name, or logo available on our website is only for information purposes. They are the sole property of their respective owners. Our primary purpose is to provide hassle-free travel services to the customers. 7dayfly will not be liable in case of any loss, damage, or data misuse that might come when using our website or taking services.