You can get a refund from Expedia through my trips option which will help you in getting your flight details so that you can cancel it and after that claim the refund. You can go through the below-written procedure that will make receiving a refund from the company easy.
- You can visit the official site of Expedia.
- After that log in through your account.
- Now on the panel, click on the manage trip tab.
- Fill in your booking reference number and last name then click on submit.
- The page will show you all the bookings, select your suitable booking and click on the cancel flight button, and follow the on-screen instruction to confirm cancellation.
- At last under the canceled flight option, tap on the request a refund tab and fill out the refund form to submit it to the authority.
- Finally, you will get the conformation mail of the given id.
What Expedia's cancellation and Refund Policies?
According to the Expedia cancellation policy if you make a reservation via the official site of the airline, then you can cancel your flight for free within 24 hours of flight booking but on the other hand, if you cancel your flight after 24 hours of booking, then the authority will deduct some of the charges from your flight fare.
According to the Expedia refund policy, you can receive a refund if you have submitted the refund form within 24 hours of booking cancellation; otherwise extending the time limit of 2 hours will make you pay the cancellation fees from the ticket price and the remaining amount will get back to you as a refund.
Expedia Flight Cancellation Process
- You need to visit the official page of Expedia.
- Sign up with your account and your account will open.
- Now move to the managed trip section and fill in your booking number along with your surname.
- A flight list will appear on the page; click on your flight and select the cancel button.
- At last, confirm your cancellation and you will receive a confirmation notification on your registered email id.
Expedia Flight Cancellation Fee
Expedia charges a cancellation fee of 10 to 30% of the booking price. It may vary on the basis of the flight types you have booked. The airline authority automatically deducts the cancellation fee from your flight fare, or you can pay through different payment gateways.
For further queries, you can connect with a customer service executive who will resolve your query promptly and provide you with the best possible solution.
See More Related Blogs
How Do I Contact Spirit Airlines At DFW Airport Immediately?
Spirit Airlines Dallas Airport Number and Procedure: Making a flight reservation with Spirit Airlines is always beneficial as you will...Read More
Disclaimer: 7dayfly is an independent online travel company without any third-party association. We act like a bridge between customers and airlines to offer trouble-free booking solutions. All the trademarks, logos, and airline names completely belong to their respective owner. We never claim that we are an airline or have any direct or in-direct connection with them. If you have any queries or questions, then contact us at: email@example.com