Suppose you had reserved a flight ticket for Air New Zealand with the help of customer support, and for that, you had to pay some extra service charges, and now you have to do the check-in by yourself to avoid paying extra charges and wasting time. But before opting for the process, you should know the Air New Zealand Check-in Policy for your convenience. So keep reading the information below to know the policies and process of check-in.
What is the Air NZ check-in policy?
- If you are taking an international flight, the check-in windows will be closed depending on your flight. On some flights, you have to check in 90 minutes before departure. Others can be 120 minutes earlier.
- The check-in window usually opens 24 hours before the departure time.
- After completing the check-in, you won't be able to make any changes to your itinerary.
- If you complete the check-in process online, you won't need the printed copy of the boarding pass because E boarding pass is acceptable in security check-in.
- Passengers who have checked in online and need special assistance while boarding the flight must be at the airport's online Check-in Bag Drop Counter 90 minutes before their scheduled departure time.
How can you perform Check-in with Air New Zealand?
You can complete the Air New Zealand baggage check-in online, or you can go to the official help center at the airport and ask the representative present there to complete the check-in on your behalf.
- You have to visit the official website of the airline at www.airnewzealand.co.nz.
- Now you have to select the Check-in tab on the home page.
- Now, you must enter your six-digit booking reference number and family last name on the given tabs.
- After entering all the details, click continue.
- You can check all the details in your boarding pass, and you will get an option of printing your boarding pass, receiving your boarding pass at your registered email id, or getting a text message link.
You can locate the airport's official counter, provide your details to the agent and ask him to complete the check-in on your behalf. You will get a printed copy of your boarding pass, which can be used during security check-in
How Do I Contact Spirit Airlines At DFW Airport Immediately?
Spirit Airlines Dallas Airport Number and Procedure: Making a flight reservation with Spirit Airlines is always beneficial as you will...Read More
- For Flight Reservation
- Number Belongs To 7dayfly
Disclaimer: 7dayfly is an independent online travel service provider, and we are not associated with any third-party website. We never claim that we have direct links with any airline, and the information, name, or logo available on our website is only for information purposes. They are the sole property of their respective owners. Our primary purpose is to provide hassle-free travel services to the customers. 7dayfly will not be liable in case of any loss, damage, or data misuse that might come when using our website or taking services.