Lufthansa Airport Office in Atlanta Follows Details to Avoid Trouble
Atlanta Airport is one of the largest airports. Many airlines use Atlanta airport to offer a great flying experience to passengers. Lufthansa is an outstanding German airline. Moreover, it has a tremendous contribution both in terms of passengers carried and fleet size. Lufthansa airlines is responsible for providing services for 197 international destinations and 18 domestic destinations in 78 nations across the globe with its 260 aircraft.
Lufthansa at Atlanta Airport
Office Address of the Lufthansa Atlanta Airport Office is Atlanta Hartsfield international Maynard H. Jackson Jr. International Terminal, 2600 Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Blvd, Atlanta, USA. This is the location where you can reach Lufthansa airlines at Atlanta.
Lufthansa Terminal at Atlanta airport
Atlanta Airport offers two terminals the domestic terminal, which is on the west side, and the international terminal (East side), known as Maynard H. Jackson, Jr. International Terminal. Terminals are opposite to each other but have seven concourses. These concourses are A, B, C, D, E, F, and T.
- Concourse T is adjoining the Domestic Terminal.
- Concourses A, B, C, D, and E are in the same order as Domestic Terminal and International Terminal. Start with Concourse A, which is close to Domestic Terminal.
Arrival and Departure Terminal
If your next flight is booked with Lufthansa airlines to and from Atlanta airport, here are the details of the arrival and departure terminal.
- Arrival Terminal: Terminal 1 is Maynard International Terminal is used by Lufthansa airlines at Atlanta airport. However, sometimes the terminal may change for some reason, so you must check with the airline.
- Departures Terminal: Lufthansa uses the same terminal used for Terminal 1-Maynard International Terminal at Atlanta Airport. There is a possibility of change in your departure terminal, passengers are informed in advance about the same. Hence, always go through the details mentioned on your ticket carefully.
- Codeshare flights: Lufthansa codeshared flights, usually operated by other airlines, use Terminal N-Domestic (North) for the arrival and departure of the flight.
The airline provides all the details passengers can find on their tickets for their convenience and effortless journey. Still left some doubt about your flight Lufthansa Atlanta airport Phone Number 1 800 645-3880.
What Time Does the Atlanta airport Open?
Atlanta airport is open 24 hours. If you have to check in at Atlanta Airport, head towards the terminal from where your flight departs and refer to the instructions shared with the passengers on their tickets. Generally, the main TSA Security Check-point is open from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
How Do I Contact Spirit Airlines At DFW Airport Immediately?
Spirit Airlines Dallas Airport Number and Procedure: Making a flight reservation with Spirit Airlines is always beneficial as you will...Read More
- For Flight Reservation
- Number Belongs To 7dayfly
Disclaimer: 7dayfly is an independent online travel service provider, and we are not associated with any third-party website. We never claim that we have direct links with any airline, and the information, name, or logo available on our website is only for information purposes. They are the sole property of their respective owners. Our primary purpose is to provide hassle-free travel services to the customers. 7dayfly will not be liable in case of any loss, damage, or data misuse that might come when using our website or taking services.