Pegasus is a low-cost and consumer-friendly airline based in Istanbul, Turkey. Airlines always try to make the cancellation and refund process easy for the passengers, which is why they have a very flexible Pegasus refund policy. If you wonder how long Pegasus Airlines completes the refund, the airline takes around 7 to 14 days to complete the refund process. The booking done with cash or cheque will take around 20 to 30 days for the completion of the refund.
Pegasus Airlines Cancellation Policy
Before moving for cancellation, you must grasp all the necessary knowledge about the Pegasus Airlines cancellation policy.
- If the booking gets canceled within 24 hours of booking, the airline will impose no fare or fee.
- The airline will charge not a single penny if the passenger cancels the ticket due to some medical emergency or demise.
- You have to pay between $100 to $500 if you cancel the booking after 24 hours of risk-free cancellation time. The fee depends upon the fare type and other details.
- If the airline cancels the flight, you will be compensated by the airline, and also, you are eligible for cancellation without paying any extra fee or penalty.
- If you bought the ticket through an agent, you have to contact the agent for the cancellation and refund.
Pegasus Refund Policy
In the following scenario, you can claim the refund of your canceled ticket flight with Pegasus before the scheduled flight departure.
- You will get a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking.
- If there is any medical issue, the passenger will get a full refund.
- If 24 hours are left for the flight departure, you can claim the refund 30 minutes before the time.
- Passengers must make the reimbursement before 60 minutes of the scheduled flight departure.
- If there are 72 hours left for the departure, then the customer must raise the refund claim within 24 hours of booking.
- All refunds will be transferred to the credit or debit card that has been used at the time of booking.
Pegasus Airlines Cancellation Fee
An amount between $100 to $500 will be imposed as the cancellation fee if you cancel your ticket after 24 hours of booking and before the scheduled departure. The cancellation fee depends upon the time and distance of the journey. However, you don't have to pay any fee or charge if you cancel your booking within 24 hours; risk-free cancellation policy.
Is the Pegasus ticket refundable?
No, not the pegasus tickets are refundable. The airline has two kinds of tickets: refundable and non-refundable tickets. Only refundable tickets are eligible for refund, and non-refundable tickets get canceled; the passengers get points, and those points can use for further traveling with Pegasus Airlines.
How Do I Contact Spirit Airlines At DFW Airport Immediately?
Spirit Airlines Dallas Airport Number and Procedure: Making a flight reservation with Spirit Airlines is always beneficial as you will...Read More
- For Flight Reservation
- Number Belongs To 7dayfly
Disclaimer: 7dayfly is an independent online travel service provider, and we are not associated with any third-party website. We never claim that we have direct links with any airline, and the information, name, or logo available on our website is only for information purposes. They are the sole property of their respective owners. Our primary purpose is to provide hassle-free travel services to the customers. 7dayfly will not be liable in case of any loss, damage, or data misuse that might come when using our website or taking services.