Are you pondering over Sunwing Airlines Baggage Policy? You can refer to the information here to stay sorted as far as your Baggage and Sunwing's baggage allowance is concerned.
Passengers can navigate to the official Sunwing website to get started with the Baggage policy released by Sunwing airlines. Here is what can help passengers contemplate Sunwing airline's baggage policies and allowances. So stay tuned and stick until the end.
How Much Baggage is Allowed on Sunwing Flights?
Travelers can take baggage with them on a Sunwing reservation by sticking to the baggage allowance mentioned below:
Sunwing Carry-on Allowance.
- Passengers can take one carry-on item along with one personal item on the plane.
- The maximum weight requirement is 5 kg or 11 lb.
- The maximum size requirement is 23x40x51 cm or 9x16x20 inches.
- People can carry the following items as a carry-on for their flight booking at Sunwing: a Duffel bag, backpack, or a small suitcase.
- The size requirement of a personal item is set at 23x28x13 cm (9x11x5 inches).
- Here are some examples of a personal item: purse or handbag, messenger bag, briefcase, laptop bag (holding a laptop), or camera bag (containing photographic equipment).
- One can keep the following items in their carry-on luggage: prescription medicine, travel documents or ID, health insurance information, cash and credit cards, keys, personal electronics, etc.
Note: bookings of destination weddings at Sunwing would enable travelers to have a reserved overhead bin and the wedding photographer will have an additional carry-on allowance of up to 10 kgs for their photography equipment. For more details, one can feel free to connect with the Group Sales agent at the airline at least seven days before the scheduled departure.
- Maximum size 158 cm or 62 inches (L+H+W).
- Maximum weight 23 kg or 50 lb or 30 kg or 65 lb for Elite Plus guests.
Infant Baggage Allowance at Sunwing For Travel.
- Infants are not entitled to a baggage allowance until and unless they have purchased a seat on the plane.
- One courtesy item allowed to the parent of an infant is a stroller, playpen, or car seat along with their luggage allowance for their flight.
- A diaper bag is also permitted along with one personal item on any Sunwing flight.
How Much is the Excess Baggage Fee at Sunwing airlines?
The excess baggage fee is between USD 21 to 210 depending on the flight fare.
How Can I PrePay For Baggage at Sunwing?
People can PrePay for overweight or oversize baggage in the following manners to cut down on the Sunwing baggage fee:
- Sales Centre or Group Sales Team by connecting with them via the hotline number 1-877-786-9464.
- Navigate to the ‘My Bookings’ portal on the official website to prepay for your overweight or oversize baggage or to purchase a second bag for your travel at Sunwing's.
How do I Contact Aeroflot?
Aeroflot flight is the best flight that gives all the services to their customers and assists them if they experience...Read More
How Much does Extra Baggage Cost Aeroflot?
If you're looking for a reliable airline from Russia, Aeroflot is undoubtedly one of the best airlines you can come...Read More
How Can I Get in Touch with Turkish Airlines?
You can get in touch with the Turkish airline with the help of various channels such as mail, phone call,...Read More
How Much is the Turkish Airlines Cancellation Fee?
Traveling to international destinations for vacations or business trips is quite normal. Still, the change of plans is an interruption...Read More
Can you Choose Your Seat on Turkish Airlines?
Guide to Choosing a Seat on Turkish Airlines Traveling to a comfortable seat while visiting the desired destination will make...Read More
Can I Get a Refund on Aeroflot?
Aeroflot provides its services across the globe. They have opted for a refund policy that is flexible and customer-friendly. You...Read More
Disclaimer: 7dayfly is an independent online travel service provider, and we are not associated with any third-party website. We never claim that we have direct links with any airline, and the information, name, or logo available on our website is only for information purposes. They are the sole property of their respective owners. Our primary purpose is to provide hassle-free travel services to the customers. 7dayfly will not be liable in case of any loss, damage, or data misuse that might come when using our website or taking services.