Guide to Choosing a Seat on Turkish Airlines
Traveling to a comfortable seat while visiting the desired destination will make the journey more memorable. There are many seats on the flight in which the passenger must select their preferred seat. Turkish Airlines provides many facilities to their passengers, such as offers, refunds on flight cancelation, complete packages, etc. They provide different seats to their passengers like standard class, business class, premium class, and extra legroom from which they have to choose their comfortable seats. To know the detailed information about Turkish airline's seat selection, you need to read below.
What is the Seat Change Policy of Turkish Airlines?
Having the information on Turkish airlines seat change policy is essential as it will help you choose the seat and gives you information about whether you have to pay charges for selecting the seat or you can do it free of cost.
- If you make the bookings from the official website of Turkish airlines and change the seat within 24 hours of bookings, you will not need to pay any charges.
- If you want to change the seat after 24 hours, you need to pay the charges, which will vary as per the seat.
- You can only select the seat if it is vacant; if there is no seat available, then you can not be able to choose the seat.
- If you get any medical issues after booking the flight, you need to show the medical certificate, and you can change the seat without paying charges.
- If you make the booking from any official representatives of the Turkish airlines, then you need to connect with them to change the seat.
The procedure to change the seat from Turkish airlines are below mention.
- Open official website of Turkish Airways.
- Then you need to click to manage bookings option on the screen
- After this, you must fill out the last name of the passenger and booking reference and submit the details.
- Following this, click to modify the bookings option and then go to the seat change section.
- Further, you need to choose the seat class and select the seat from the available option.
- Next, you need to save the changes and if you see any payments, pay them by using a card or other online methods.
- You will get the message of changing the seat on the contact details.
What is the Turkish Airline's Seat Change Fee?
The Turkish Airlines Seat update fee will depend upon the seat type of the passenger; if they update from economy to business, they need to pay 150USD to 180USD. If they update the seat from business to premium, they need to pay 200USD to 300USD.
You will learn about the Turkish Airlines seat selection fee by reading above. Still, if you have any concerns left, you can also connect with the official representatives of Turkish airlines.
Disclaimer: 7dayfly is an independent online travel service provider, and we are not associated with any third-party website. We never claim that we have direct links with any airline, and the information, name, or logo available on our website is only for information purposes. They are the sole property of their respective owners. Our primary purpose is to provide hassle-free travel services to the customers. 7dayfly will not be liable in case of any loss, damage, or data misuse that might come when using our website or taking services.